Wood Floor Cleaning
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our wood floor cleaning in Park City, UT is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime, and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors.
Chem-Dry wood floor cleaning benefits
- Removes dirt and grime
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect against any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
Why Choose Chem-Dry?
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and retail products designed to clean hardwood flooring. While these products can provide short-term results, they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt, and grime to build up over time. A periodic professional wood floor cleaning in Park City, UT is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors. The comparison below highlights the advantages of our wood floor cleaning process vs traditional at-home methods:
Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning
- Uses a green-certified cleaner, safe for people and pets
- Penetrates the grain of the wood with industry-leading equipment with counter-rotating brushes
- Provides deeper clean that removes dirt and grime from in the wood grain
- Uses minimal water, protecting the wood from damage
- Extracts moisture along with dirt and contaminants from your floors & home with a powerful vacuum
- Uses a durable polish that leaves a protective barrier and healthy shine
- Uses soaps and detergents, which can contain harmful chemicals
- Skims across the surface of the wood floor with a wet mop
- Doesn’t penetrate wood grain with surface cleaning
- Uses a lot of water that can soak into the wood and cause damage such as buckling
- Soaks up some dirt and contaminants but also spreads it around the floor and doesn’t extract it from the home
- Can apply polish that typically won’t last long or provide much protection against damage
Industry-Leading Step By Step Process
1. Thorough Inspection
Our certified technician will inspect the condition of your floor, including scratches and blemishes. Please note that our process is not recommended for floors with deep scratches, blemishes discoloration, staining, or bare wood floors.
2. Polish & Acrylic Coating Removal
We will then determine if the floor has an acrylic coating in order to remove any polishing or coating before cleaning so that we can extract dirt from deep in the flooring.
3. Deep Cleaning
A technician will tape off the surrounding area so as not to ruin appliances or cabinetry. They will then begin the process of cleaning the wood floors with our specially formulated, green-certified cleaner. This will remove dirt, debris, and contaminants leaving your floors healthier and streak-free.
4. Hard Wood Floor Polish
Once the floor has been cleaned, a polish is then applied. Our polish provides a beautiful shine and a protective layer to prevent future damage to the surface of the floor.
Don’t just take our word for it
I had a wonderful experience with Chem-Dry of Park City. I was amazed on how quick and professional they were. I would suggest you hire them today.
The technicians came and cleaned my tile, wood floors, and carpeting. It was so clean it is gleaming. Thank you!
We would like to leave a good review for Chem-Dry of Park City. The technician was so courteous, kind and honest. We really appreciate the service that he did for us. He did an excellent job!